Congratulations to the finalists in the inaugural EQUITANA Auckland Business Awards. We received some quality entries across all sections and thank exhibitors for taking the time to enter.
Finalists will now present to our panel of three judges which include Sue Mackay (AUS), Dr Nerida Richards (AUS) and Sarah Catherwood (NZ). View the judge’s profiles here.
The public are invited to watch the judging of the finalists on Friday 22nd November. There will be 2 presentations in Classroom 1, the first at 10.30am and the second at 3.30pm.
The Winners will then be presented at the EQUITANA Business Awards presentation on the Saturday night. The Winner and Runner Up will receive some fantastic prizes from EQUITANA Auckland, Show Pony Graphics and NZ Horse & Pony Magazine.
The finalists in no particular order are:
- Equiline Fiamma Women’s Long Sleeve Polo submitted by Stirrups Equestrian
- Touchscreen Friendly Gloves submitted by Punk Ponies
- Lamington Equestrian Merino Socks submitted by Lamington Design Ltd
Horse / Saddlery Innovation
- GoLeyGo submitted by Shoof International Ltd
- Bi-NateLine® submitted by Schleese Saddlery Services
- Tubbease submitted by Shoof International Ltd
Vet / Feed Innovation
- Dunstan Resolve submitted by Dunstan Horse Feeds
- BioWorma® and Livamol® with BioWorma® submitted by International Animal Health Products
- The Chaff Chaps submitted by The Chaff Chaps
- Follow The Leader submitted by Equine Connection
- Equiwatch submitted by Horse Stuff
- Performance Mindset Program by Equine Mind Coach
Make sure you visit the EQUITANA Business awards display at stand 144 to see all our finalists, and to vote for your favourite stand! Just for voting you can win some super prizes from Tubbease, Jojobi Saddlery and NZ Horse and Pony Magazine.