Terms & Conditions
2019 EQUITANA AUCKLAND BUSINESS AWARDS
Innovation Awards Entry
- Open to exhibitors at 2019 EQUITANA Auckland.
- Open to any company sharing a site at 2019 EQUITANA Auckland.
- A product may only be entered once, even if distributed by multiple companies.
- The exhibitor MUST have permission from the manufacturer to enter the awards on their behalf.
- This product must not have been on the New Zealand market longer than 24 months prior to 21st November 2019.
- The product must be fully developed and already on the New Zealand Market or ready to be launched at EQUITANA Auckland 2019.
Innovation Awards Judging Process
- Entries Open 1st August 2019
- The awards are initially judged on a written / photographic submission in order to select the top 3 finalists in each category.
- Entries Close 5pm 25th October 2019
- The awards will be judged by an independent panel of 3 Judges prior to EQUITANA Auckland 2019.
- Finalists are announced 4th November 2019.
- 3 FInalists from each category will be invited to present to our independent panel of 3 Judges during two sessions on Friday 22nd November 2019 on the Equine Mind Coach Stage. These sessions will be filmed and the public can watch.
- The winner and runner up will be notified 2pm Saturday 23rd November, 2019 and will be invited to accept their awards that night at the Awards Presentation during the VIP Night.
Finalist Presentation Sessions
- Held Friday 22nd November 2019 on the Equine Mind Coach Stage in the Logan Campbell Trade Hall.
- Morning Session: 10.30am – 12.30pm Afternoon Session: 3.15pm – 5.15pm
- Each Finalist is given 15 mins to present their product to the panel of 3 Judges.
- This is your chance to really sell your product and its differences to the Judges.
- Be creative, props are welcome (must be portable and removable) (No live animals)
- The Judges then have the opportunity to ask further questions on the product after your presentation.
- These sessions are not private, are available to be viewed by the public, and will be filmed / photos taken.
People’s Choice Exhibition Display Award
- All EQUITANA Auckland 2019 trade stand exhibitors are automatically entered into the Exhibition Display Award.
- Voting Opens Thursday 21st November 2019 and ends 12am 23rd November 2019.
- Voting takes place at the EQUITANA Business Awards Stand #201 HALL 2 .
- The winner will be notified at 2pm, 23rd November 2019 and invited to the Business Awards Presentation that night.
- Entries are handled and processed by Show Pony Graphics.
- Your entry will be processed and provided to the Judges for judging.
- Your entry will not be shared with any third-parties.
- By Entering the Awards you give Show Pony Graphics / EQUITANA / Horse and Pony Magazine permission to use photos / information for future promotion of the Awards.
- You give EQUITANA and its Business Awards partners permission to contact you about future awards / promotions.
- Prizes are not are redeemable for cash or transferable.
- NZ Horse & Pony magazine: Adverts to be booked and published before the June/July – Winter 2020 (May 2020 deadline) issue of NZ Horse & Pony and/or PONIES! magazines. Advertisers have a choice of Display or Marketplace advertising placement. Display advert placement is run of book. To be used in addition to pre existing bookings. Artwork is to be supplied print ready, or Manaia Media’s agents can design at additional cost. Website advert MREC size is 300 (w) x 250 pix (h), run of site for a period of 30 days.
- Show Pony Graphics: Voucher must be used within 1 year. Voucher can be used on website design and development, graphic design, advertisement design or marketing.