EQUITANA Trans-Tasman Volunteer Exchange Programme
Applications now open
As a recognition award for effort and commitment for a volunteer who has actively participated in the EQUITANA Volunteer Programme, Equine Productions is offering one return airfare (Between closest New Zealand city and Melbourne) and accommodation for 6 nights, for an New Zealand Team EQUITANA Volunteer to participate in the EQUITANA Melbourne Volunteer Programme in 2020.
The successful recipient of the exchange must participate in the Volunteer programme at EQUITANA Melbourne, November 19-22 2020 at the Melbourne Showgrounds.
The recipient of the exchange programme will be selected using the following criteria:
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age (at time of commencement of travel for EQUITANA Melbourne)
- Have participated in the EQUITANA Auckland Volunteer Programme
- Be an New Zealand Resident
- Be available for travel during the nominated dates – departing New Zealand on Tuesday 17th November returning on Monday 23rd November 2020
- Be prepared to participate in the Melbourne EQUITANA Volunteer Programme and meet its criteria of participation
- Have a current passport with 6 month validity from date of departure
- Submit an application form with all supporting information by 5pm Monday 4th November 2019 Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time.
The Recipient of the Exchange will receive:
- Return economy flights from your nearest New Zealand Capital city to Melbourne, Australia
- 6 nights Accommodation within easy travelling distance to EQUITANA Melbourne venue
- A AU$200 travel allowance to be used at the recipient’s discretion
- Equal benefits of the EQUITANA Melbourne Volunteer Programme (including uniform etc)
The Recipient may be required for the following:
- Pre-arranged Media promotions pre, during and post events
- Daily event ‘journal’ or blog
- Image may be used by Equine Productions for promotional purposes