Thanks to our friends at Norwood, one lucky winner will be driving home from EQUITANA Auckland in their new Kubota.
For all the terms and conditions, please read below.
Kubota RTV400 Competition – EQUITANA Auckland 2019
- This competition is administered jointly by Equine Productions Ltd (EQUITANA Auckland) and C B Norwood Distributors (“Norwood”)
- The competition will be held in conjunction with EQUITANA Auckland, which will be held at the ASB Showgrounds, Greenlane, Auckland over the period 21st – 24th November 2019. All locations refer to places within this venue, over this time.
- All Entrants (“Entrants”) who participate in this Competition (the “Competition”) are deemed to accept these terms and conditions of entry. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid and EQUITANA Auckland and Norwood take no responsibility for such entries.
- All times given in these terms and conditions are references to New Zealand Local Time and all references to currency are referring to New Zealand Dollars.
- The Competition Entry Period opens at 8:00am on Thursday 21st November 2019 and closes at 5.00pm on Saturday 23rd November 2019 (the “Competition Period”).
- To be eligible for entry into this Competition, an Entrant must:
a. Complete all compulsory fields on the Competition Entry Form. b. Place the Competition Entry Form into the Competition Entry Box. The competition Entry Box will be on the Norwood trade site from 8am-5pm, 21st-23rd November 2019
- There is a limit of one (1) Competition Entry per person, per day.
- By entering the Competition, Entrants consent to being contacted by Norwood or their representative
- The Prize is a Kubota RTV400. There is one (1) prize to be won.
- During the evening entertainment on Saturday 23rd November, one (1) random draw will be conducted in the presence of a designated EQUITANA and a designated Norwood representative (the Prize Draw). The draw will take place in the Hansen Products Indoor Arena. On completion of the Prize Draw the winner will be contacted by phone. The final decision in respect of any winning entries will be at the sole discretion of EQUITANA and Norwood and no correspondence or negotiation will be entered into.
- The Winner of the prize are requested to report to the Norwood Stand for the Presentation at approximately 12.45pm on Sunday 24th November.
- The Prize must be collected by the winner from their nearest Norwood Dealership. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or payable in cash or other products or services. In case of refusal or non-acceptance of the Prize or conditions that are inherent to the competition, the prize will not be awarded. In this case, the Provider is entitled to choose another winner.
- EQUITANA and Norwood are not responsible for any costs, expenses or losses (whatsoever) incurred by the Prize Winner as a result of claiming the Prize.
- The Prize Winner agrees to be involved in any reasonable promotional activities stipulated by EQUITANA and Norwood (without compensation), including but not limited to photographs and the publication of the Entrant’s name and location on any platform, including EQUITANA and Norwood websites and social media pages.
- The following persons are not eligible to enter the Competition or win the Prize: Board members, employees, dealers, agents (and agent’s employees) and contractors of EQUITANA or Norwood and the Immediate Family of such a person; and “Immediate Family” of a person being the parents, siblings, children and spouse or partner (whether legal or de facto) of that person;
- EQUITANA and Norwood take no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Competition due to equipment or technical malfunction, Acts of God or otherwise.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, EQUITANA and Norwood and any person in connection with this Competition are not liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage whatsoever suffered or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with: – — Participation in this Competition The Prize or use of the Prize; and The administration of this Competition
- Failure by EQUITANA or Norwood to enforce any of its rights under these Terms & Conditions at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- EQUITANA and Norwood reserve the right to disqualify anyone for tampering with the Competition Entry process or attempting to act in a fraudulent or dishonest manner.
- If this Competition is unable to be run as planned for any reason, EQUITANA and Norwood reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or amend this Competition.
- All entries become the property of Norwood and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes. By entering the competition, all entrants are deemed to have given Norwood consent to contact them for marketing purposes
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access, delete or correct their personal information by contacting Norwood in writing to Norwood Marketing Department, 888 Tremaine Avenue, Palmerston North 4440